quarta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2007

Stopping to analyse...

All my life I've tryed to found a greater purpose for my existence. When I started to think by myself, without any noise from others, all kind of phylosofic possibilities crossed my mind. I discovered I was able to find a few paterns in every little things. Optimistic, I searched explication for greater meanings. After a while, all my questions had only one answer: "Stop thinking because your thought are not the answer you search for". Frustrated, I didn't knew what to think. "Why my thinking was disabling me to found the answer?" Then I realised that in my search for greater meanings, I forgot the real meaning of life... TO LIVE. I put myself apart from others because I thought they didn't understood me. I forgot the little things I used to enjoy and started paternysing everyone. Of course, the world wasn't the same in my own reality. Now, I understand that we don't have to know why we are alive and if there is a bigger purpose. We are alive to live and enjoy life simply by living it to it's full extension. We can be whatever we want and don't have to think how to do it, we only have to follow what our senses tells us. At the end, we will be able to feel passionate about everything we do and that is the real meaning of life, to find the feeling of little butterflies in our stomac everytime. This blog was made to understand why we were living for, and I do not think I found the answer yet, but one question remain: Is it really important to know what is the real meaning of life?

Sem comentários: